Most organizations understand how critical candidate experience is to the success of their hiring process and yet, it still continues to be one of the leading causes of candidate ghosting. In a talent market in which candidates are choosing between multiple competing offers, employers cannot afford a poor candidate experience.
That’s why we partnered with Ph. Creative and ERE this month to put together two great webinars aimed at transforming candidate experience. Weren’t able to make them? You can still access the tips and techniques we covered in the webinar recordings below.
In today's competitive talent market, how do you reach quality talent where they are, with the right message, at the right time?
Building a winning Candidate Experience is not only a hot topic, it is the differentiator when it comes to finding, attracting and hiring the candidates your organization needs to be successful. To start, you’ll want to understand your target candidates’ behaviors and motivators, then be able to communicate with messaging that resonates with your target audience. Concurrently, you’ll want to examine your candidate journey and touch points, and look for ways to deliver not only a better candidate experience, but a truly remarkable one.
In this webinar, ConveyIQ and Ph.Creative cover the importance and impact that candidate personas can have to your overall recruiting efforts. That, coupled with telling your authentic employer brand story and utilizing the right technology, will help transform the candidate experience into something special.
You will walk away with:
- An understanding of the importance of personas and how they impact the quality of the candidate and overall candidate experience
- Where to start with building out your candidate personas
- A framework to help you tell your employer brand story
- A clear strategy to help map our your candidate experience to ensure you win the talent you want
Over the last 20 years the near universal adoption of ATS systems has corresponded with a marked decrease in overall candidate experience. Today a variety of new tools offer TA Leaders that chance to turn that around and differentiate themselves from a sea of mediocrity.
In this webinar Jim D’Amico, Global Talent Acquisition Leader at Celanese, discusses how the automation of recruiting processes has transformed the talent acquisition landscape. Learn how quick and easy communication with candidates has given rise to generic correspondence that has left job seekers feeling commoditized and disconnected from the companies they want to work for. See how recent technological innovations are correcting the aforementioned issues and are empowering recruiting teams to have more meaningful touches with candidates while maintaining the efficiencies necessary for success.
Key Webinar Takeaways:
- Chatbots are allowing for guided interactions with candidates that provide value through real time feedback and conversational relationships
- Text based communication platforms allow for recruitment marketing, screening, and scheduling that are available on demand 24/7 for candidates and offer a convenient solution to expedite the candidate experience
- AI is providing improved candidate experience, answering common candidate questions and providing personalized delivery of information to candidates based on their unique needs or profiles